Thank you for your interest in our company and we are glad that you are part of our recruitment process.
As you have decided to participate in the online recruitment process opened in Biofarm S.A., we present this information note describing how we collect and use personal data in the recruitment process through our website.
If you do not want your information to be collected, used and transferred as described in this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer agree with the processing of information about you, you can request its removal from our database.
Information that we collect
Your information will be used by Biofarm S.A. in order to carry out the process of selection and recruitment, which includes:
- assessing skills, qualifications and interests in career opportunities;
- verifying your information and performing reference checks and/or performing background checks (if applicable);
- communicating with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, where applicable, information about other potential career opportunities within Biofarm S.A.
- creation and/or transmission of reports according to local laws and/or regulations, as appropriate;
- improving the application and/or the recruitment process of Biofarm S.A. including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or institutional requirements.
In some cases, we will also use your information to protect the rights and property of Biofarm S.A. the rights of users, candidates, employees or other interested parties, as required by law.
Following the acceptance of the application for the recruitment process, Biofarm S.A. will collect, process and store the information from your applicant / candidate file in the company's database.
Access to your information
Biofarm SA may sometimes be required to disclose your information to third parties, such as: local authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of complying with or in response to applicable laws and regulations to a legal procedure.
We will also share your personal information with third parties if we have your consent or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security breaches or technical issues or to protect us against infringement of property rights or infringement. the safety of Biofarm SA, users, other candidates, employees and other data subjects, or in the cases provided by law.
An important note about your resume
The CV you send us must not contain sensitive data about:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political beliefs;
- philosophical or religious beliefs;
- belonging to a trade union or a political party;
- history of criminal offenses or proceedings and associated sanctions or fines;
- committing any illegal or inappropriate behaviour and associated sanctions;
- any identification number of a person.
If your resume contains this information, you agree that it is at your own risk. To the extent possible, Biofarm S.A. will minimize the sensitive data provided by you.
To ensure that persons who become employees of Biofarm S.A. are well qualified and have a strong potential to be productive and successful employees, Biofarm S.A. reserves the right to investigate applicants' employment history and employment references. In addition, Biofarm S.A. may conduct research when employees are considered for promotions or transfers or to promote an internal investigation into alleged violations. Substantive research will be conducted at the discretion of Biofarm S.A. and in accordance with applicable law.
Biofarm S.A. is based on the accuracy of the information contained in the job applications, as well as on the accuracy of other data submitted during the recruitment process and during employment.
Any false statements, falsifications or material omissions in any of this information or data may lead to the exclusion of an applicant from the consideration of employment or, if a person has already been employed, the termination of the employment contract.
All candidates who are employed by Biofarm S.A. will be the subject of a substantive investigation. The job offers are conditioned by the successful completion of a substantive investigation carried out in accordance with the Company's policy and with the legislation in force.
Sharing information with third parties
- External service providers
Where necessary, we will instruct other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks that contribute to our services, on our behalf, in the data processing agreements for which you have given your explicit consent.
We may, for example, provide personal data to agents, contractors or partners for hosting our databases, for data processing services or for sending you the information you have requested. We will share or make available to external service providers that information, to the extent necessary, to process your requests. This information may not be used by them for any other purpose, in particular not for their own purposes or for third parties. External service providers of Biofarm S.A. are obliged by contract to respect the confidentiality of personal data.
- Public bodies
We will only disclose your personal data to public bodies, if required by law. For example, Biofarm S.A. will respond to requests from courts, law enforcement, regulatory agencies and other public and official authorities, which may include such authorities from outside the country of residence.
Data storage duration
Unless you object to the processing of your personal data by us and/or request the deletion of your personal data, the following retention periods apply, in accordance with our data retention policy, to the following categories of personal data:
- We do not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which we retained it or to comply with a statutory law or requirement
- The data collected in the recruitment process will be kept for 12 months. For employees in the pharmaceutical industry, the data will be kept for 36 months due to the legitimate interest of Biofarm S.A., except for the situation regarding claims or complaints or, finally, lawsuits that need to be resolved;
We have physical, technical and managerial security measures to protect and secure the personal data we collect and process.
In the development of the IT&C infrastructure, Biofarm S.A. took into account the best practices in the field, as follows:
- The virtual perimeter of the organization is secured with firewall equipment;
- The physical perimeter of the organization is secured with CCTV equipment;
- Applications specific to the activity of Biofarm S.A. are updated periodically as technology vendors publish patches;
- Internal users' servers and equipment are protected with anti-virus and anti-malware applications;
- Internal user equipment and certain critical databases will be protected with encryption applications;
- Access to user systems and applications is controlled and monitored;
- Critical communications infrastructure is provided with emergency power supply systems;
Please note, however, that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You are responsible for submitting the file containing your CV.
If you suspect that the security or confidentiality of your data has been violated, please contact us immediately at email email@example.com
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data, we collect from you. Biofarm will respect your individual rights and will take care of your interests accordingly.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time.
- Right to rectification: You can obtain from us the rectification of personal data concerning you. We make reasonable efforts to keep personal data that is used continuously, in our possession, or control - accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest information available to us.
- Right to restriction: You can obtain from us the restriction on the processing of personal data, if:
- You challenge the correctness of personal data for the period in which we must verify the accuracy,
- The processing is illegal and you request the restriction of the processing rather than the deletion of personal data,
- We no longer need your personal data, but you request it in order to establish, exercise or defend a right, or
- You object to the processing in the period in which we verify if our legitimate reasons take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You can ask us for information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about what categories of personal data we have in our possession or control, what is used for, where we have it from, if they are not collected directly from you and to whom it is disclosed, if applicable. You may obtain a copy from us, free of charge, containing the personal data we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each additional copy you may request.
- Right to portability: Upon request, we will transfer personal data to another operator, where technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract.
- Right to deletion: you can obtain from us the deletion of personal data, if:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for us in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or is processed in another way;
- you have the right to oppose the further processing of personal data (see below) and to exercise this right of objection to the processing;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
Unless processing is required
- in order to fulfil a legal obligation that requires processing by us;
- especially for the legal data retention requirements;
- for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right.
- Right of opposition: You may object - at any time - to the processing of personal data. In this case, we will no longer process personal data if we cannot demonstrate well-founded, legitimate reasons and a major interest in the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right. If you object to the processing, please specify if you wish to delete personal data or restrict the processing by us.
- Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable privacy legislation, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
The National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing at the address: 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard, District 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Time period: We will try to honour the request regarding the exercise of a right within 30 days as of its receipt. However, the response time may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific right or complexity of the request.
Restricting access: In certain situations, we may not be able to grant you access to all or part of your personal data due to legal provisions. If we refuse your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for the refusal.
Impossibility of identification: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data due to the lack of identification elements provided in your application.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we will not be able to comply with your request to exercise your legal rights as described in this section, unless you provide additional identification information.
Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This version was updated on 16.02.2021